Winona, MN Chiropractor
Trusted Chiropractic Specialist serving Winona, Minnesota
Our Winona, Minnesota chiropractic clinic offers
- Free Exams & Consultations
- 1 on 1 Chiropractic Exams
- Full Body Spine X-Rays
Live Aligned chiropractic clinic can schedule you today! Call us at (608) 402-6005 to book today!
The aim of good chiropractic care is to help you achieve a state of whole-body wellness, without the use of pain-killers, medications, or surgeries. When the spine is in proper alignment and pressure on nerves and tissue has been eliminated, the body’s natural power to heal itself comes into play, and you can recover quickly from any pains you’ve been experiencing.
At Wolke Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center, we have all the professional expertise and modern diagnostic equipment necessary to diagnose the true source of your pain. Once we know that, our chiropractor in Winona, Minnesota can work with you to prepare a program of treatment which focuses on eliminating that source of pain, so you can once again have a happy and productive lifestyle.
Treatment Plans Customized for You
As a chiropractor in Winona, Minnesota, we offer a variety of services which are urgently needed in the community, and each of these services is administered by an expert professional in the field. Each of our chiropractic specialists has received years of training and experience in providing the best possible care to patients, so you can be confident that you are receiving the best possible treatment. Here are some of the services most commonly needed by our Winona area patients:
- Chiropractic care – expert chiropractic care can relieve a great many bodily aches and pains indefinitely, and after we’ve diagnosed the actual cause of your pain and discomfort, our specialists will focus on a program of treatment which seeks to eliminate that source of pain.
- Nutritional counseling – a major component of any routine for whole-body health and wellness is providing the body with all the nutrients it needs for continued good performance and well-being. Our nutritionists can advise you on which foods you should be eating and which you should avoid.
- Massage therapy – when used in tandem with gentle spinal manipulation, massage therapy can relieve pressure on your nerves which has been caused by spinal misalignments, and the strategic massage techniques can help restore normal functionality.
- Detoxification – over a period of time, the body can accumulate quite a few toxins which eventually degrade your performance and cause you to feel sluggish or fatigued. By purging these toxins from your body, we can help you perform better and feel better every single day.
- Headaches/Migraines – many headaches and migraines are actually attributable to some kind of upper spinal misalignment, which may be exerting pressure on the tissues and nerves in the neck. We can help relieve this pressure, so your headaches are fewer in number, and less severe as well.
If you have any symptoms which require chiropractic care or nutritional counseling, please do contact us at your earliest convenience. At Live Aligned, our chiropractor in Winona, Minnesota can help you overcome whatever aches and pains you’re experiencing, and put you on the road to good health and well-being. You’ll be surprised at how quickly you start feeling much better again, and you’ll wonder why you waited so long before going to the chiropractor.
Learn more about the area
Chamber of Commerce
The Basilica of St. Stanislaus Kostka
21 Best Things To Do In Winona, Minnesota
Sugar Loaf (Winona)
The 15 Best Things To Do In Winona
Great River Bluffs State Park (Winona)
See What Our Customers Love About Us
Back pain Relief in Winona, MN, 55987
“I went in to see Dr. Scott to help me with my persistent migraines that I've had for about 15 years. He took Xrays and explained why I was physically getting the migraines. He informed me that he could put a normal curve back in my neck through traction and adjustments. After the 1st month, I haven't had any migraines and my overall physical wellbeing has improved. I feel the best I have in years since my neck problems started 15 years ago. I believe going to Dr. Scott would be beneficial for anyone experiencing any back or neck pain. - Matt H.”
Chiropractic Care in Winona, MN, 55987
“Top-knotch chiropractic care. I feel informed and well taken care of at Live Aligned. Highly, highly recommend!”
Neck pain Relief in Winona, MN, 55987
“I was tired of paying money to be adjusted and not finding any relief to my severe neck pain. When I was recommended to Live Aligned I was skeptical from previous chiropractors. During my first visit I was taught how improper curves in the spine can affect your overall health. Three months in I can assure you that the methods that Dr. Scott uses work and I'm excited to see what progress will be made going forward.”
Headache Treatment in Winona, MN, 55987
“Was always very skeptical of chiropractors, but thankfully I was able to get past that long enough to give these guys a try, and they've been awesome!! I've seen improvement in a lot of areas over the course of a few months and look forward to seeing them for my future needs!”
Shockwave Therapy in Winona, MN, 55987
“Great professional service. Proactive philosophy towards total health.”
Posture Correction in Winona, MN, 55987
“I’ve been going to different chiropractor facilities for 3 years now. Being inside this facility for 30 minutes I’ve learned more about my spine than any other chiropractic facility I have been at. I was very please with the service.”
Auto Injury Care in Winona, MN, 55987
“Most caring and friendly staff. They are frequently checking on you during treatment. Very engaged with the patient and their family. I have a unique spine issue and Dr. Scott has gone up and beyond to help improve my condition including sharing research. I can't say enough about this provider and his staff.”
Scoliosis Treatment in Winona, MN, 55987
“I have gone to a chiropractor for many years, but Dr. Scott's corrective plan produced amazing and measurable differences within a short period of time. The staff is so friendly and amazing. I would highly recommend!”
Whiplash Care in Winona, MN, 55987
“I recently finished my initial treatment plan with Dr. Scott. I was very happy with the significant improvement to my “forward head”. Throughout the process Dr. Scott and staff did an excellent job of explaining the process and answering all my questions about what to expect. Dr. Scott is very concerned about making sure I feel important as a patient. That means a lot to me. I plan to continue a treatment plan that sustains the success I have had. I definitely want to Live Aligned and Dr. Scott, Hannah and staff are helping me to do it!!!”
Sports Injury Treatment in Winona, MN, 55987
“Great environment! Dr. Scott does a great job asking questions and evaluating problems. And the treatments work! Don’t think about it anymore. Just do it!!”