Hip Pain Treatment, Onalaska, Wisconsin
Your Hip Pain Specialist Located in Onalaska
Our Onalaska Wisconsin Hip Pain Care Clinic Offers
- Free Exams & Consultations
- 1 on 1 Chiropractic Exams
- Full Body Spine X-Rays
Live Aligned chiropractic hip pain clinic can schedule you today! Call us at (608) 519-2519 to book today!
Your hips serve quite a few functions within your body, keeping you upright, bearing your weight, and contributing to walking, running, jumping, and kicking. Almost any movement you do involves your hips. So if you have any discomfort in this area, it can be a significant drawback that prevents you from engaging in physical activity.
Some types of hip pain in Onalaska are the result of an injury or osteoarthritis. Other hip pain can be due to many different health conditions. A chiropractic specialist at Live Aligned can help identify the source of your hip pain. Then they will develop a customized program of treatment that will significantly reduce your pain and discomfort.
Causes of hip pain in Onalaska
Some of the most common causes of hip pain are the following:
- Inflammation – some hip pain is derived from structures internal to the hip joint or ligaments that surround the hip joint. If any illness or injury causes inflammation, the hip joint can fill with fluid or blood. That will always trigger pain.
- Osteoarthritis – Osteoarthritis is a leading cause of hip pain in aging adults. It involves the deterioration of cartilage and cartilage in the hip joint. Symptoms and their progression can be managed, but there is no cure for this condition.
- Overuse injuries – whenever your hip joints experience excessive wear and tear, the cartilage around the hip joint can be subject to inflammation or arthritis. Even routine daily activities can trigger this kind of overuse if repeated frequently.
- Trauma – sometimes fractures or dislocations of the hip are much easier to diagnose because they are detectable with x-rays. Older individuals are often subject to slips and falls and can result in hip fractures. In severe strains or sprains that will cause significant discomfort.
How chiropractic care helps
In addition to performing a thorough physical exam and reviewing your medical history, your chiropractor will use modern diagnostic equipment to diagnose your hip pain. After the cause is known, we will develop a treatment plan specifically tailored to deal with your specific circumstances. A treatment plan will often include exercise therapy, recommendations on posture, stretching, massage therapy, and chiropractic adjustments.
All of these treatments seek to reduce inflammation in your hip joints, relax muscle spasms, strengthen weak muscles, and improve hip joint mobility. Patients who have suffered from hip osteoarthritis have benefited a great deal from chiropractic care. One study showed that 83% of patients with hip osteoarthritis improved within several visits to a chiropractor.
This type of pain relief is achieved through chiropractic axial manipulation of the hip, along with regular stretching. It may take several sessions to accomplish a significant reduction of your hip pain. But you can be confident that chiropractic care will put you on the road to recovery.
Are you troubled by hip pain?
Pain should not be something you have to live with, and you shouldn’t have to take medication just so you can tolerate it for another eight or 12 hours. If you are looking for hip pain treatment in Onalaska, Wisconsin, come to Live Aligned and let our amazing chiropractors give you a free consultation and exam.
Once we determine what’s causing your hip pain, we’ll make an assessment on how best to treat it, so you’re pain-free again, and have full range of motion in your hips. We’re just a phone call away, so contact us and begin the journey to whole health, and a pain-free life.