Chiropractic Care, Onalaska, Wisconsin
Best Chiropractic Clinic Located in Onalaska
Our Wisconsin Chiropractic Care Clinic Offers
- Affordable Chiropractic Care
- 1 on 1 Chiropractic Exams
- Full Body Spine X-Rays
Live Aligned chiropractic clinic can schedule you today! Call us at (608) 519-2519 to book today!
Millions of Americans have been seeking chiropractic care for a variety of health conditions. Chiropractic is the largest and fastest-growing complementary health care profession in the world. If you don’t know much about the education of a chiropractor, you need not be concerned. Doctors of Chiropractic have to undergo approximately the same number of core hours of education as their Medical Doctor counterparts. It is a high level of education, combined with the highly effective outcomes that drive people to chiropractic care.
There are thousands of people in the Onalaska area who are currently living in pain and discomfort which is attributable to misalignment of the spine. Many people are in the never-ending cycle of traditional management including taking drugs including pain killers and muscle relaxers that merely hide the symptoms temporarily. Some people have tried exercises given by a therapist, but those too only work temporarily at best. None of these things are obviously addressing the true underlying CAUSE of the symptoms. Otherwise, the pain would have gone away and stayed away. The cause of your pain and discomfort may be the misalignment of the spine, which drugs and exercises do not address.
If this sounds familiar to you because you’ve been through it before, why not break the cycle of trying to mask those aches and pains with medications, and get right to the source of the problem?
Chiropractic whole health Onalaska, WI
At Live Aligned in Onalaska Wisconsin, our expert chiropractors take a much different approach to handling pain and discomfort for our patients. When you visit us for a consultation, we will do our best to diagnose the actual cause of your pains, do we find out exactly what’s troubling you. We don’t use surgery or medications, because our approach to treating our patients focuses on restoring and maintaining the natural position and function of your spine.
Anytime you’re involved in a fall, an accident, a series of repetitive motions, or if you develop poor posture, all those things can cause misalignments to either individual vertebrae, or whole sections of the spine. These can lead to not only pain and discomfort, but over time, they can also trigger degenerative changes, muscle weakness, muscle spasms, and diminishing function of the nervous system.
When abnormal spinal structure and function is identified and properly addressed by corrective chiropractic care, many health problems are either significantly improved, or they disappear entirely.
The art of corrective chiropractic care
There are three categories of treatment methods used to correct abnormal spinal alignment.
- Adjustments: At the core of corrective chiropractic care is the spinal adjustments that are made to the spine. Spinal adjustments will generally involve a specific application of force delivered by the practitioner’s hands, or by mechanical instruments. Our board certified and licensed chiropractors are skilled in a number of different techniques which range from low-force gentle methods, to traditional methods which help to restore normal motion to the spine. Virtually all spinal adjustments improve a patient’s motion and serve to reduce pain. However, few chiropractors are trained in chiropractic techniques which are capable of improving spinal alignment or positioning, as measured on X-rays. Countless controlled research studies have been conducted which show the effectiveness of chiropractic adjustments in treating a number of bodily issues.
- Exercises: Not to be confused with strengthening exercises used by therapists, at Live Aligned we are trained and certified by Chiropractic Biophysics® to teach our patients “Mirror-Image”® exercises that are used to asymmetrically strengthen muscles that help to stabilize a patient into a new healthy postural alignment.
- Traction: Traction is the use of specially designed devices to stretch tightened ligaments. This allows the spine to assume a more normal alignment without returning to the unhealthy position the spine has likely been stuck in for years. The only way some spinal alignments can be corrected is with the use of traction.
Considering corrective chiropractic care?
Our chiropractic methods are truly unique and different than anything else you have likely tried in the past. If you live in the region surrounding Onalaska, WI and you’re thinking about chiropractic care, contact us at Live Aligned, so we can schedule you for an exam and consultation. Don’t live in pain another day – get in touch with us, and let our amazing chiropractors help you get back to feeling great and loving life.